Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, August 8, 2022

SUMMER IS A TIME TO SLOW DOWN AND REFLECT UNLESS ON A WHIRL WIND TOUR

 Going to a beach.

A cottage.

And planting oneself gives time to slow down.

For those on tours running from place to place. No. Needing a vacation after a vacation.

Tired but a good tired.

For me those vacations give an opportunity for lots of photos which create lots of memories.

The trip to Italy in 1991 was like that. Touring in hot humid weather. Adolph constantly saying it is so hot her in Italy. Going in a coffee shop with air conditioner for a cold drink every 30 minutes.

My album from that trip is one of my treasures. I have lots of photos predigital time. If I did the same trip now the photos would increase.

So how about you? Do you slow down? Do you rev up your activities and visit as much as you can?

#summertimetoslowdown#summertimetotourtourtour#lotsofphotosbringmemories#vacationsarewhatyouwantthemtobe#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment