Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, August 21, 2022

SUMMER READING COMING ALONG-8 BOOKS READ SO FAR

 Okay August is slipping away.

So my reading is picking up speed.


Sharing a pile of books read from previous years was incentive to read away.

Books are our friends!!

Of course, I receive several magazines and have been reading them.

The Walrus.

Canada's History and Geography.

Good Times.

Zoomer.

As well as my email and facebook feeds.

Reading brings ideas and new thoughts. Gives me fodder for life as well as my own reading.

So what are you reading these days? Do you belong to a book Club?

I am thinking of joining one or maybe starting one!!

#readinginthesummer#havingsummerreads#booksareourfriends#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambeo

No comments:

Post a Comment