Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, August 30, 2022

THE LISA ISSUE IS NOT ABOUT GREY HAIR-IT IS ABOUT JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY

 Lisa La Flamme had grey hair for over a year. It was a covid thing.

She had ideas for journalistic stories which was her job.

They were not well received. Why?

Who knows?

It is about a large corporation like Bell that decided to be a dick.

A real dick.

They thought no one would care. My daughter said a prominent PR person said they used the summer months because they thought no one would notice.

Well coast to coast they were wrong.

Your average Canadian cared. Tired of crap and what gets done to good people.

I boycotted CTV for as much as I could. Wrote letters to executives and corporate in Quebec.

My little drop in the water.

For the record I have not coloured my hair for 4 and a half years. So it is a freedom thing.

So Lisa was and continues to be a treasured Canadian journalist.

I hope she writes a book. I will buy several copies.

#itisnotaboutthegreyhair#itisaboutthejournalism#lisalaflamme#atreasuredjournalist#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment