Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, August 1, 2022

OH AUGUST-THE END OF SUMMER IS IN SIGHT!

 I get the urge to try to cram as much as summer in my day.

August is always a reminder that the summer season is quickly going by!!

With birthdays and an anniversary there is a lot to celebrate. Even lots of cake too.

Might go to the CNE as it is on again. Closed for two years due to the pandemic.

Not sure if I want those crowds yet!

Looking at what needs to be done around the house. Oh those many little jobs are everywhere.

I know the tomatoes and corn locally grown are prolific now. So I will enjoy some good eating.



Some August flowers are just too beautiful to be forgotten.

Oh August, please do not fly by!!

#August#augustmarksthebeginningoftheendofsummer#augustcornandtomatoes#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment