Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, August 10, 2022

COVID RESTRICTIONS SETTLING BUT IF YOU LOST A LOVED ONE NOTHING HAS CHANGED

 For those that lost loved ones during covid no restrictions now do not change their lives.

The death of a loved one changed their lives.

Travel.

Social events.

Getting out there.

Yes it happens. But getting back in the swing of things without the loved one who is missing is not a return to normal but a new life altogether! And not necessarily for the better. Perhaps the sadder.

So remember as you are lamenting about how much you missed the last two years with restrictions lift your head and remember that some people actually had it harder than you.

For me, I was at a local social outdoor music event at the Theatre plaza. A couple sat down with me at the table when I was sitting solo.

He said it was nice to be here after all they went through in the last two years. I saw a healthy older man and wife. 

So I said not as hard as the 42,000 Canadians who died. He then shut up!

One thing Covid has taught me is I can no longer tolerate insensitivity or STUPID!!

How about you? What are you doing after the Covid restrictions have been lifted?

#covidrestrictionssettlinghaschangedourlives#missingthosewhodiedduringcovid#noteveryonehadahardtime#besensitivetothosewholostlovedones#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment