Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, November 12, 2020

WRITING LETTERS BACK IN VOGUE SINCE COVID-19


 So reaching out in many ways to stay connected there are some individuals that are writing letters and notes.

Actually in the Spring I reached out in that way to let people know how I was doing.

Emails, texts are okay but the written word helps too.

Of course I will be sending Christmas cards at some point with my newsletter.

Maybe write a little more in each card you send. It will help.

#writingletters#christmascanbeatimetoupdateandconnect#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment