Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, November 5, 2020

A VIRTUAL REMEMBRANCE DAY 2020

 COVID-19 changed so many areas of our lives.

One event I have been attending for years was the Remembrance Day Service in Richmond Hill Ontario at the Cenataph.

Well attended. A little parade. Poems especially In Flander Fields. Songs. Laying of the wreaths.

I would put my poppy on one of the wreaths. I like to put it on Dinning"s wreath. His grandparents always came to honour him.



So looking through my photos of Remembrance Days past I thought I would post some memories.



Brownies, guides always came out.
The stature that stands on guard year round.





#remembranceday#parades#wreathslaid#attendingtheservices#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment