Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, November 12, 2020

LETTERS TO THE TROOPS HAVE BEEN SENT

 Since 1991 I have sent letters to where our Canadian troops are stationed and serving.

So on November 11, 2020 I addressed and sent my letters.

It was harder this year to be as cheery as I am usually.

So mentioning an empty chair at our festive tables without Adolph was needed.

Then knowing that those serving are the empty chair at their family homes is poignant.

Acknowledging how hard it is to be away from family and friends.

So we all can feel a little melancholy this time of year. But being together in it no matter where we are is okay. A good letter or happy note helps everyone.

#writethetroops#sendingsupporttothetroops#writingtootherstokeepthemhappy#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro



No comments:

Post a Comment