Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, November 30, 2020

NOVEMBER- THE MONTH WITH HOPE

 We hoped that COVID would begin to go away. 

But alas it surges.

Our family celebrated 3 birthdays- my granddaughter, my daughter, my younger brother.

So everyone a year older.

House decorated for Christmas. 

Outside lights put up. Solar lights bringing some atmosphere to the outside.

As we leave November 2020, we do hope that isolation, distancing and practicing good public health practices will bring some changes in December.

#novemberandhope#beinghopefulfortheendofCOVID#practicegoodpublichealthpractices#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment