Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, May 1, 2020

MAY- MY FAVOURITE MONTH DESPITE COVID19

May has always been my favourite month.

I love the budding of the trees, the flowers, the weather usually becomes warmer. A blessing to be outside.

For those at home self isolating, which is the majority of the population, a time to be on a balcony, take a physically distancing walk, sit on the porch, walk around the lawn.

Open the windows and doors to let the fresh air in the house.

But the garden blooming with the spring flowers gives me hope that nature keeps on ticking.

 The scent of these beauties. Hyacinths!
 This group of tulips is always first. I see them from my kitchen.

Daffodils with the joyous yellow.

May- mother's day, an anniversary, a long weekend, time to get outside.
So how will May be this year!!
#may#myfavouritemonth#springflowers#daffodils#tulips#hyacinths#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment