Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, May 31, 2020

MAY AND ITS MANY ACTIVITIES

From home.

I love May and the unfolding of the green and flowers and warmer weather.

Being outside makes the physically distancing and staying home more bearable.

More walks.

Planting the veggies in pots. Flowers in the garden.

Working away at my jungle of a yard. Branches cut and getting at the overgrown paths once the forget me nots have finished their blooming.

Making masks for family. About 30 over the last few days.

Getting ready for June's webinar and OGS conference online. Starts tomorrow with some lectures.

Getting better at ZOOM. At least my camera is positioned better. Now to learn how to use my head phones and mic.

Getting thins organized for the Canada Day stuff for the grandkids.

Looking forward to June birthdays and distancing celebrations.
Sometimes we have to bulldoze on in life.

Talking with neighbours and newfound friends from my walk.

Connecting with as many people as possible by all means- phone, walks, social media and snail mail.

Life is challenging right now. But it is life and good.
How has your May been? Any challenges??
#mayanditschallenges#mayactivities#flowere#walks#plantingandweedingthegarden#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment