Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, May 22, 2020

COVID19 AND TREES OF HOPE IN RICHMOND HILL ONTARIO CANADA

I first noticed these trees by the hospital last weekend-Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital.


 Trees along Trench Street.
I quickly stopped to snap some pictures.

Put up by the Belviso Family as part of @abbeysgoal. #RainbowRevolution to bring some joy, hope and thanks to workers at Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital and to the community

So I did a walking tour May 21 2020 to snap pictures.

 Trees in front of Alexander Mackenzie High School.
 Along Trench Street.

I had wanted to get a photo of the COVID Assessment Centre at the hospital as well.









 Fence at Day Care with a thank u!!




Trees along Major Mackenzie.


House near Mill Pond with the rainbows.

People waiting outside Harding Medical Building to go to Life Labs.




Inspired to make my own tree of hope, I looked through all my plastic bags, old table clothes to find colours of the rainbow.

Since one of my neighbours thought it was about the LGBTQ community, I am making a sign for my tree to let others know it is about HOPE and the rainbow of hope.
So are you going to make a rainbow tree of hope??
#@abbeysgoal#RainbowRevolution#rainbowsforhope#MackenzieRichmondHillHospital#rainbowtreesatthehospital#barbdoesawalkingtourofarea#picturesoftherainbowtreesatthehospital#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#treesofhopeforCOVID19#COVID19assessmentcentreatmackenzierichmondhillhospital#childrenmakerainbowsforhope

No comments:

Post a Comment