Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, May 5, 2020

MAY 5TH/ CINCO DE MAYO

Cinco de mayo is a Mexican holiday. Often considered its Independence Day commemorating the victory of the Mexican Army over the French Empire at the Battle of Puebla.

For those of us who love Mexico and its people for vacations south, it is an opportunity during this stay at home mandate to have some fun.

So bring out any Mexican souvenirs you have and have a Fiesta.

Eat Mexican food. Make some Tacos. Drink a tequila or a Corona beer.

Have a veggie platter.

Put on some Mexican music. Or any music of choice.

I think I will get my sombero off the wall and have some.
Adios amigos!!
#cincodemayo#may5th#mexicanholiday#celebrating#haveafiesta#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment