Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, November 4, 2019

REMEMBERING THE SUMMER OF 2019- FAVOURITE IMAGES


The summer of 2019 was spent close to home. My garden was my solace.




Purple onion flowers.


Irises.

White is always welcome against the green

 Red poppies around Canada Day.



 The peonies.



A community event with a colourful Native Dance.


Oh the summer fruit.



My butterfly visitor in the garden
 Hollyhocks are always welcome.



A visit to the cemetery to clean up the graves of our family.

 
Visit to Black Creek Pioneer Village for Quilts by the Creek.






My little porch vegetable garden.


My Sunflower welcomed my butterfly.




Buying Ciamella!!


Books read during the summer heat.



Oh a trip downtown and to the Canadian National Exhibition.

Some late day Asters found their way to the garden.
So what are your summer images?
#summerimages#rememberingthesummerof2019#lotsofflowers#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#CanadianNationalExhibition#flowersinthegarden#butterfliesinthegardent

No comments:

Post a Comment