Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, November 17, 2019

FIVE WEEKS TO CHRISTMAS- HOW ARE OUR PREPARATIONS

Everyone has their own schedule about Christmas preparation. Mine is on track.
Parcels ready to be mailed end of November.
Letters to the troops sent day after Remembrance Day.
Misc. gift baskets and bags done.
Some items for immediate family.
I have to wait to see what the grandchildren want and need before finishing.
Easy to wrap those gifts.
Hauled my outdoor stuff out today. My display will be smaller this year. Just the little trees by the door, my lit candy canes and a  couple of string of lights. And I use a power bar for on and off.

Buying less goodies but there will be enough.



Lots of love and decorations. Maybe a trip to the Christmas Market again in Toronto.
How are your Christmas preparations going??
#christmaspreparations#gettingorganizedforChristmas#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#buyingforfamilyandfriends#beingorganizedatChristmas#familyislove#buyingforgranchildren

No comments:

Post a Comment