Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, September 14, 2018

NANA SAYS GRANDCHILDREN ARE GOOD FOR GRANDPARENTS

I am starting to see research that having grandchildren in your life helps with your mental and physical health. Anyone who loves their grandchildren already feel the love. Having several generations available does give a different perspective to everyone. The little ones learn and see an older generation. The older generation gets to experience the new activities and gadgets from a different perspective too. Being support to the parents by giving them people who love their children for help in many situations. A recent article in  GOOD TIMES by Wendy Haff talks about the bond with your grandchildren.
GOOD TIMES
It is an interesting read and deals with the wonderful subject. Incorporating grandchildren into your life. For me I recently had one of my grandsons help me pick the grapes with me. We talked about how I used to make grape jam. Since my husband is Italian born having grape vines was a must for the garden. He sampled the grapes then later wanted me to pick some of the tomatoes and other veggies growing in pots on my back porch. Since he loves red peppers, he even decided to eat a fresh red pepper.
Little activities can bring conversation.
The important thing is time according to Wendy's article.
#grandparentsandgrandchildren#researchongeneralwellbeing#activitieswiththegrandchildren#lovingyourgrandchildren#spendingtimewithgrandchildren

No comments:

Post a Comment