Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, September 16, 2018

MEMORIES OF ALGONQUIN PARK

I belong to a Facebook Group- Memories of Algonquin Park. I finally found all my saved brochures from 1973 and earlier posting them to the site. Memories come in many shapes and forms. Focusing on one area of my life- Algonquin Park makes me realize how a piece of land can have so many memories- from childhood to teens to married life.
It would be fun to go there sometime when family are visiting. Just seeing Rock Lake where we camped in the 1950s and 1960s as a family. Last time I was there was 1973. We had camped on Lake Opeongo in August 1974 with friends.







#algonquinpark#campingasakid#memoriesofAlgonquinpark#rememberinggoodtimes

No comments:

Post a Comment