Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, November 2, 2017

NOVEMBER-THE MONTH TO ORGANIZE FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON

Planning. Organizing. Doing. November marks the beginning or the ongoing process of Christmas readiness. When are the local parades? What people to shop for presents? Many women do this year round. Finding sales and good buys. Market trips may find some fun items for family and friends. Regular themes- like Olympic Mitts, new books, special entertainment outings- those tickets for the New Year.
So what has this Senior done. Written my letters to the troops and printed them. Written my family Christmas newsletter. My Christmas duo tang folder has been organized since August!
In all fairness, this has been  my routine for the last several decades.
When my children were little and I missed getting them that special Christmas gift because I left it too late it was a wake up call to start early. Instead of Strawberry Shortcake I had to settle for Blueberry Muffin doll. So I learned to get their ideas early. Now it is not a problem because I am just Nana so not responsible for the important gifts.
However, I enjoy the connection with family and friends far and wide.
I will be posting my organizational tips and projects completed for this year's season.
Hope you will enjoy them and share your ideas with me too!
If lucky a little Elf to help!
#organization#festiveseason#planning#regularthemes#parades#familyfun#correspondence#Christmas#Christmasgifts#SantaClaus#Senior#lists#organizationalbinder

No comments:

Post a Comment