Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, November 28, 2017

A BIRTHDAY AMIDST THE CHRISTMAS SEASON

My daughter celebrates her birthday today. It was always my norm not to decorate the house until it was celebrated. I never wanted to undermine her birthday. Although she has been out of the home for years now, I still like to honour her special event.
So in your life, do you try not to overshadow someone else's good time or celebration. Have you been excited about something and someone needs to one up you with their event or story!
Letting each person shine and give them their 15 minutes of fame is important. It is how friendships are made.
So to my daughter it is your day. For the Mom always a special memory. I gave birth to you. Every Mom remembering their birthing experiences.
#birthday#christmas#birthexperience#celebration#specialday#friendships#seasonalfun#birthdaycake

No comments:

Post a Comment