Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, November 25, 2017

4 WEEKS TO CHRISTMAS

The 25th of November. In another month the big 25th will be here. So the outside lights are done. My artificial tree is up in the family room. Yes to save a layer of work for me I succumbed to an artificial one. Easy- 3 pieces put together and connecting the white lights. Put in some strings of coloured ones. A little skinny but I will become accustomed to it.
Big cash in day at Shoppers Drug Mart. $170.-00 worth of free stuff so all the little gifts for colleagues, service people and misc are done. My girls and families are the beneficiary of some items too.
So the Santa's workshop in my bedroom is becoming more presentable for me. Lots of presents wrapped.
I will mail off the cards and packages ready now for 2 weeks.
Less social events this year so will focus on what I can do for me.
One outing with my blogger daughter planned to the Distillery District in December. Other than Christmas dinner no parties or get togethers at my house. So lots of Christmas music and movies will be in the works. Maybe some grandchildren sleepovers will be in the works.
Little by little the season is pulling together. After my oldest daughter's little birthday celebration the other decorations will be pulled out for the season.
Christmas is fun but lots of work too. Maybe I am getting too old for this stuff.
#Christmas#Christmasshopping#ShoppersDrugMart#presents#artificialChristmastree#presents#SantaClaus#parties#socialevents#DistilleryDistrict#Christmasdinner##family

No comments:

Post a Comment