Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, November 21, 2017

AND THE GILLER PRIZE WINNER IS....

The Canadian book writers, the publishers and the reading public. Being on the shortlist is huge for all the authors. As a  Canadian reader, I have bought the short wait list books for the last several years. Honestly I try to read them all throughout the year. Sometimes they become my summer reading. Buying and promoting Canadian books one purchase at a time is good for the authors and the country.
Oh yeah, the winner this year is Michael Redhill- Bellevue Square. Try to check it out and the other books.
#gillerprize#mindsofwinter#intransit#IamaTruck#shortlist#reading#Canadian#Bellevuesquare#sonofatrickster#publishers

No comments:

Post a Comment