Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, January 30, 2017

TAKING NOTE-WEBINAR ON A JANUARY AFTERNOON

Using Evernote for my database of information for a short time, I receive their emails and newsletter. So I had time to attend the webinar via home computer with Michael Hyatt- Taking Note- a podcast by Evernote on my staycation. He is one of many speakers in their Taking Note series. Basically talking about productivity, entrepreneurship and creative thinking, each speaker will discuss a topic. Michael Hyatt spoke about having few goals that are attainable. Don't count daily chores as a goal as they are a given. Write down a goal it helps to clarify. He writes on the Evernote blog as a guest so check out his information there too if interested. He has his own blog, gives courses and has a podcast- " This is Your Life." He wrote a book- Living Forward: A Proven Plan to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want. I might check it out. But for anyone wanting a new mentor in their lives it might be a good starting point. I like hearing from others in a field where I am not the profession. What always interests me though, is how so many people panned psychology when I studied in University yet modern concepts, books and ideas are very psychology based! Hum! Anyway check out Michael's ideas. They are worth considering! I definitely will check out some of his other writings! Perhaps recommend to people I counsel in my work!

1 comment:

  1. I've been checking out these same concepts on Evernote's blog and webinars ... lots of thought provoking ideas!

    ReplyDelete