Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, January 22, 2017

BIRTHDAYS ARE A BLESSING

Each birthday brings a time to celebrate. Family bring gifts. If lucky handmade cards from children and grandchildren with special messages. Flowers may arrive from a friend. I like to buy myself a birthday gift. This year a colourful long sweater that can be worn with a skirt or pants. Usually I say thank you to Adolph- as it saves him time to have to think of what to buy me. There will be a bigger family celebration next weekend to accommodate several January birthdays. Every one's birthday is special! As we age, just aging gracefully is the trick. Each year standing on our own two feet! Having purpose in life! Mostly having family that want to celebrate with me! This year started with some adversity so being able to evolve from it has been the joy! So Happy Birthday to me! And to anyone else celebrating today! I promise to embrace life and all it brings!
                                                        And with balloons of all sizes!
#birthdaysareablessing#celebratinglife#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

1 comment: