Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, January 18, 2017

NANA SAYS GRANDCHILDREN KEEP YOU YOUNG

Grandchildren with all their energy and full of beans zest for life keeps grandparents young and sometimes tired. Knowing one is loved unconditionally brings so much love and joy to life. I call mine the Big Six. There is a big six in Toronto for all the boroughs. But my Big Six represents my six grandchildren. Each one with their special personality and interests. Sometimes I can just sit and watch them. Listen to them. Learn about their language development. Hear their versions of life and all that is around them. Grandchildren are the future. So if some of my stories and values and zest for living can rub off on them then it is wonderful contribution to the circle of life. How about you? Do your grandchildren bring a joy to your Life?

1 comment:

  1. they certainly do bring joy to my life ... and, maybe, their children will too ...

    ReplyDelete