Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, February 18, 2016

A CANADIAN WINTER IMAGE

A country lane is so inviting. This is one of my favourite pictures of winters. Taken on a country highway just south of Orillia Ontario a couple of winters ago.The images are plenty.
Which way did the car go? Into the property or out? The old wheel by the fence- how long has it been there? Do flowers grow around it in the Spring? When you look at the picture, what story would you tell? I would like to say I composed this one well. However, we had stopped the car to wipe ice and snow off the windshield wipers so I quickly grabbed my camera and took this picture! Sometimes a seasoned amateur photographer just sees an opportunity for a good capture!

No comments:

Post a Comment