Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, February 9, 2016

A SOMBRE WALK TO WORK

My Monday walk was different yesterday. Along my usual route were police cars, police tape around a house and 4 media trucks filming. Quieting going on the road to go around the scene, I continued to work. I found out later bylooking up the details online that an elderly gentleman had been murdered. Later in the day, his son was charged. It is a house I go by most days. I did not know the family but it begs the question- why? Who was this family? What brought a son to kill his father? Less activity on my walk home- just one police car and the tape around the property. No matter where we live there are family struggles and issues. If you are aware of anyone needing a helping hand then lend one if you can! However, often there is no awareness of what be happening with a neighbour.

No comments:

Post a Comment