Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, February 11, 2014

CANADA IS A LAND OF WINTER SPORTS.

Canada is a land of winter sports. Over the years the number of people skating, skiing and snowboarding then to the indoors-curling it is indicative of the reason our country is doing so well at Sochi. We are the leaders but let's enjoy it as it may not last. Number one spot if only for a brief moment. Olympics has its stars, its disappointments, its underdogs winning. A return Olympian like Alex! What an exciting moment for Canada and his family! Are we a proud nation-you bet? Can we honour other athletes-you bet? Do you know that Alex helps poor Russians with equipment to help them to develop their skiing? What a heart! And how Canadian? We are enjoying the Sochi games! However, the Russians are putting on a good show for the world. The hospitality and safety is world class! Yeah for them! Okay-Canada keep it up. Oh I must calm my energy too! The excitement is really getting to me and those around me. Go Canada Go! Thank you Russia!

1 comment:

  1. Loving your reflections on the Olympic Games! I haven't stopped to reflect lately on too much, and you inspire me to focus on one thing very thoughtfully, instead of trying to jump everywhere at the same time!! A little ADHD maybe! :) Debbie

    ReplyDelete