Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, April 30, 2024

WARMER WEATHER BRINGS SUMMER BARBECUES

 I no longer have a barbecue.

So I enjoy the ones at my family's homes.

I can bring the steaks and the sons-in-law barbecue them.

Being outside for meals always pleases me. 

Even that early morning coffee can be enjoyed at the back or on my front patio area.

Picnics are also fun.


Adolph's specialty. Fried chicken with potato salad and tomato/cucumber salad on a day trip. 

So between barbecues and picnics I look forward to warmer weather outdoor eating.

Of course until the wasps arrive!!

#outdooreating#summereating#friendchicken#barbecuesteak#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment