Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, April 30, 2024

MY HAPPIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE! WHAT ARE YOUR HAPPIEST DAYS

 My engagement- Christmas Eve 1969.

My wedding day May 15 1971.

My girls birthdays and how much being a mom changed my life.

Finding genealogy stories- the Goodwood book and the trip to Goodwood.

Rome and its magic. All three trips with Adolph.

Our trips to Cancun Mexico.

25th Anniversary trip- I could use stories from the photo album in a future post.

The girls' weddings.

Then each and every one of my grandchildren and when they were born.

My first date with Adolph- apple picking October 1966. And our first kisses after that event.

I think my life has been blessed with so many happy memories.

How about you? What are some of your happiest memories?

#happymemories#lifewithitshappiestmemories#weddingdaywassohappy#thebirthoflovedones#tripswithAdolph#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment