Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, April 1, 2024

NANA SAYS THE GRANDCHILDREN LOVE THEIR FRIDGE PHOTOS

 My fridge door is covered with photos of my grandchildren and family events.

Their school pics.

Family dinners.

Many group shots of the six of them.

So at the Easter table I could hear them making fun of how they looked.

Their hair. Their funny faces.

So by leaving the photos that they review every time they come to my house, I get to enjoy their critiques of the photos.

Love it. Love listening to their antics.

I just sat at the table listening to them looking at their photos. 

#childrenandtheirphotos#nanalovestohearthegrandchildrentalkingabouttheirphotos#schoolpics#familygroupshots#lovelisteningtothegrandchildrencritiquetheirphoto#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment