Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, April 23, 2024

EARTH DAY 2023 OR SHOULD EVERY DAY BE EARTH DAY

 April 22 was earth day.

Time to reflect on what to do to help our earth.

We are all worried about climate change and the effect of plastic and toxins on the earth's environment.

So how do we keep the momentum going.

For me, not having a pristine garden. I let plants and bushes grow a little bit wild.

Attracts the birds and the bees and of course my squirrels.

I have not accomplished zero waste but I have tried to reduce my carbon footprint. 

How about you? How did you spend Earth day?

#earthday#april22wasearthday#caringabouttheearth#doingwhatwecanfortheearth#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment