Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, April 25, 2024

ONE BOOK DOWN AND HOW MANY TO GO

 I did something special yesterday. Read a book in one day.

So only 244 pages and not the longest book ever.

But a start on a personal challenge to read at least 10 books by the end of August.

Spring read and not just a summer one.

Book- A summer in Italy by Rebecca Searle.

What was ironic was it was based in Positano. When the character was taking a boat ride it was on a boat called- wait for it- Da Adolfo!

I found it poignant and sweet to have Adolph's name in the book.

So what book adventures will I go on over the next few months.

I do have a pile in my family room needing to be read.

#bookstoread#bookchallenge#needingtoreadatleast10books#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

1 comment:

  1. Your fav cuz finds this amazing! I wonder if Ellis Island (USA) means anything in my family history?

    ReplyDelete