Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, April 1, 2024

APRIL-THE MONTH BETWEEN SPRING AND SUMMER-TIME FOR OUTDOOR WORK

 As a gardener that respects the ecology of leaving a garden unattended so the pollinators can hibernate during the winter, it is now time to begin a rigorous garden cleanup.

So what I mean is I go in my garden and try to do 100 clippings a day. It is doable for a Senior. I can not do hours of yard work anymore.

So usually after I count to 100 I often do a little more.

The middle of April will have the yard waste bag collection starting every other week.

So my goal is to try to put out two bags or more on each collection.

Small simple steps. 

Needless to say, my garden will never be pristine. It is a little wild jungle in the backyard. Who cares!

No one visits the yard to see it anyway. 

With my battery operated hedge trimmer, it makes the job faster.

If I had the finances I would hire a gardening crew to help me. Maybe my grandsons could be my crew.

#aprilandyardwork#aprilisanewmonth#gettingworkdoneinapril#smallsimplestepsforyardwork#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment