Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, March 6, 2024

WHAT IS CLASS AND DO YOU HAVE IT

 Class is often thought as being the upper class and the lower class.

Money and status and rich things like cars, clothes and houses.

For me class often means having manners and a way of being good.

Not judging by how much money one has but by the way a life is conducted.

Not malicious or gossipy or mean.

Being able to be assertive without being aggressive.

Caring about others and being good.

A classy woman. A classy man.

So what image comes to your mind. Do you have your own mental image of what class is?

I think of some celebrities who have class and others who do not.

I think of people in my life who exhibit it.

I like to think that I have class in many situations. 

For example times I wanted to put someone down and bit my tongue and took the higher road.

Times I acted excited for someone else when inside I felt a little jealous but again took the high road and quelled that feeling. Felt it is not about me but about them. So be gracious.

So is class being gracious. Honouring others when the feeling is tough.

I need to think about this very human trait.

So do you have class? Do you know classless people? Do you try to work on your ability to show class?

#havingclass#doyouhaveclass#dopeoplewithoutclassbotheryou#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment