Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, March 16, 2024

FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE

 Each morning when I wake up I think about my goals for the day.

Simple tasks. Simple ways to get going and make meaning.

So each day is the first day of the rest of my life.

Be present. Be real. 

No matter how I am feeling to get going and to use the day to live a life.

Sometimes the memories creep in. I miss my old life. I miss my guy.

I always will.

But when I live I keep his memory alive. 

I say his name.

Adolph.

#firstdayoftheestofmylife#livinganddoing#beingpresent#livingalife#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment