Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, March 7, 2024

POEMS BY BARBARA- THE SCHOOL BUS

 I am one of those people that likes to look out the window at the world around. Early morning in my pink bathroom that faces the east. The back sliding doors that let's me see the Esso Station and Yonge Street.

The front window that faces my street Addison Street. So one morning these thoughts came to me.


THE SCHOOL BUS

The orange school bus turns the corner.

On route to pick up kids

Heading to class on this cloudy day

Memories of grade school images return

Waiting on Bathurst by the Tyndale Farm

Field and land at my back

The sound of nature

Now on my urban street

Thinking of young minds

Chatting, on their phones as the head to their day

Hoping their efforts will make this part of the world a better place

January 20, 2024

#poemsaboutabus#reflectivethoughtsinthemorning#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#presentandpastinmypoems#poemsbybarbara#tryingtoseelifethroughapoeticlens

No comments:

Post a Comment