Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, March 20, 2024

DISPLAYING FAMILY PHOTOS FOR GOOD FOR MENTAL WELL BEING.

 It came across my social feeds that displaying family photographs are good for well being.

I have always displayed many photos in my home. On tables. On the wall. Collages.

And have several albums full of photos.

As you know I love to take photos so love to display.

Now psychologists are telling us for a child to see family photos with her/him in them is a good thing.

It is good for self esteem.

There are several sites that will give reports and studies on this fact.

What I really enjoy is when the grandchildren come to the house and see the photos on the fridge of themselves and laugh at how they look. Every time. The same comments about the same photos.

Makes me smile.

So I guess I am helping their mental well being. But I really think it is helping my well being more.

What do you think? Do you display photos in your home?

#displayingfamilyphotosisgoodforyou#childrendobetterwhentheyhavephotosofthemselvesdisplayed#photographsgiveusafamilyhistory#familyphotos#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment