Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, February 11, 2024

MAKING FUN APPETIZERS FROM HOUSE OF KERRS-PESTO BOCCONCINI TOMATO APPETIZER

 My daughter Sonya writes a wonderful blog when she has time.

So using some ideas from a couple of years ago has been fun.

House of Kerrs

If you want some valentine or love themed ideas just put the words love themed or heart shaped in the search link on her site and some great ideas will come up.

So for my Saturday night steak dinner I added her Pesto Bocconcini Tomato dish. Very simple.


The ingredients. Bought the tomatoes from Longos. The pesto in a jar and bocconcini from Grande Cheese.


Easy to make. Slice the tomatoes and cheese. Layer with the pesto on top.

Tasty with my meal and I am sure to make them again.

#pestobocconcinitomatoappetizer#easySaturdaynightappetizer#addingnewideastomymeals#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#houseofkerrs#houseofkeersvalentinerecipes

No comments:

Post a Comment