Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, February 5, 2024

FEBRUARY THE MONTH OF LOVE AND FUN AS WELL AS DEPRESSION

 My February is off to a good start.

I went to the All Star Hockey event in Toronto with the family. A nice dinner before the event at the Scotiabank Arena.

There was the All star draft with celebrity captains. Justin Beiber and Michael Buble were two. Fun for my granddaughter.

For me the thrill of seeing the 1967 Maple Leaf team and my teen hero Dave Keon. 


Like my fun sign.

Taking the subway with my grandson is always an adventure. Just being downtown was great.

A doctor's appointment and all is well.

Working on community group publicity.

Some more organizing of my stamp collection and 6 small collections for the grandchildren.

With all the activity it is a month with little sunshine which does not help the mood.

So pushing to go out and be around others is good too.

February-a time to love, live and be.

#February#justinbeiber#michaelbuble#allstarhockeyweekend#davekeon#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

1 comment:

  1. Your fav cuz is happy you're happy! We're doing fine here with our new family member, Johnny. More golden fluff to vacuum up again!

    ReplyDelete