Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, February 17, 2024

FAMILY DAY WEEKEND IN ONTARIO FEBRUARY 17

 A stat holiday in February.

How nice!

Time to spend with family and friends.

With the snow last week, there are many outdoor activities to do.

Up the street from me is the Library with some events. However, the hill in front of the library has children sledding. I can hear the squeals from my house. A simple outdoor fun activity.

I will be with my grandchildren for part of the weekend.

So how are you spending the weekend?

Do you have a stat holiday Monday?

#familydayweekend#spendingtimewithfamily#lovingtimewithfamily#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment