Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, February 24, 2024

BARB'S GENEALOGY TIDBITS-KEEPING A FLOW IN GENEALOGY RESEARCH

 Getting busy and avoiding those fun projects takes a toll.

Especially on my genealogy research.

So trying to do something rather than waiting for the ideal time seems to be the best answer.

Checking the 1931 census.

Visiting a link.

Uploading another picture.

Writing another paragraph in a written piece.

Keeping the glow going even if it is a small attempt.

What I usually discover is once I say I will only do 5 minutes it does end up being more with some successful results.

Genealogy research can be done in little segments with good results.

#genealogyresearch#genealogy#smallattemptsatresearch#reflectivethoughtsbyarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment