Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, February 28, 2024

A DEATH IN THE FAMILY-HOW TO HANDLE ALL THAT COMES WITH IT

 Death and taxes we are told are staples of life.

So when a death occurs in a family there are so many different ways to grieve from all angles depending on the family member and friends.

My sister was found dead last Saturday February 24. Not sure yet of the exact death date. Up to the medical examiner to determine.

She lived in Alberta. Moved there 14 years ago from Ontario.

Visits and phone calls and texts kept the relationship going.

Sad is a funny emotion. It sticks with you. How are you? Are you okay? No not okay. Just sad.

So helping my nephews with some facts and data. 

Emotional support.

They lost their Mom. I am the sister.

Informed and speaking with my brothers and some friends.

Marilee was 77. I will miss her.

#deathinthefamily#dealingwithadeath#helpingthenephews#beingsadisastrangefeeling#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment