Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, October 12, 2023

SOMETIMES WE NEED TO BE POLITICAL-I STAND WITH ISRAEL

 All everyone who knows me knows I love history.

But history teaches us we must make a stand sometimes.

What happened in Israel is not tolerable!

I stand with Israel yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Hatred does not belong in Canada.

I stand up with peace in our country.

I stand up with supporting our Jewish community.

I stand up with all our Canadians.

#standupforIsrael#supportallourJewishcitizens#supportallourcitizens#hatredoesnotbelonginCanada#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment