Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, June 8, 2023

THE BIG QUESTION! WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF LIFE?

 Sometimes our minds become clogged with the larger question.

Why are we here?

Here on earth.

Our purpose!

So I think my purpose has been to serve, to be and to live.

I think often of the love Adolph and I had together. Children. Then grandchildren.

Was our legacy just that?

Who knows what these important people will do and be in life?

Being a good person. Having friends. Having a life.

And living it!!

Trying to leave the world a better and good place for my grandchildren and everyone else's grandchildren.

If I care about my own then it can resonate to care about others!

So what do you think your purpose in life has been?

#purposeinlife#findingtruemeaningtolife#grandchildrenandtheirmeaningtome#lovingmygrandchildren#lovingmychildren#lovingmyfamily


No comments:

Post a Comment