Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, June 20, 2023

TAKING THE BULL BY THE HORNS-SURE I CAN GET HURT BUT WORTH THE EFFORT

 Sometimes things  happen over time.

Sitting and waiting for action does not cut it.

So recently concerning a very important issue in my life,

I took the bull by the horns and jostled some people to try to find out what is happening with my property.

It feels good but it also feels scary because I may not get the results that I want.

For me at this stage of my life I want no challenges. I really want the easiest route. I want peace in my life.

I want to enjoy family especially my immediate family.

I want to know where I am going next. 

I have been decluttering and deciding what to keep and what to purge for many years now.

A condo, townhouse, bungalow are the options. I love the house Adolph and I built but it is best to move before it is problematic and I can be in control

So I will get my red cape and let my bull charge me! Bring it on!!

#takethebullbythehorns#scarybutnecessarytotakechargeinmylife#sellingmyproperty#knowingwhentomoveon#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbardimambro#granpalovestocook

No comments:

Post a Comment