Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, June 17, 2023

NANA SAYS WHAT TO SAY TO A GRANDDAUGHTER WHEN ASKED WOULD YOU WANT TO BE YOUNG AGAIN

 Grandchildren keep me young.

So when my previous granddaughter asked me- nana would you want to be young again or do you like being old?

My answer.

Spoke about how it was nice to be young and with her Grandpa.

But then I said that being old means I get to have you in my life.

I did not think when I was young about grandchildren at all. So having these new people in my life has made life so much more meaningful.

For my grandchildren to have grandparents that love them is God's gift to life.

Memories of youth are great.

But hugging a grandchild today- well being old has its perks.

#youngoroldwhichisbetter#nanasayshuggingagrandchildisgreat#beingoldhasitsperks#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#granpalovestocook#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment