Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, December 23, 2022

WINTER STORM AFFECTING CHRISTMAS PLANS

 Sometimes we really hope the weatherman is wrong.

But the storm is blowing through the GTA as I write this post.

I salted my driveway after the rain stopped. I saw the head of the winter crew in Toronto talking about how they were going to manage this event.

So the salt goes on after the rain and the temperatures plummets. I did it.

Shovels and salt by my front door!! 

Now to do some more Christmas dinner preparation. Like setting the table. Some more cleaning. Vacuum the main floor. 

Then take a nap. Christmas prep naps are good.

How about you? How are you managing this winter storm??

#winterstorm#managingawinterstorm#stayingsafeduringastorm#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment