Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, December 5, 2022

TIME TO CONCENTRATE ON HOME NOW THAT THE COMMUNITY EVENT IS DONE

 Being in groups and attending events is fun most of the year.

As a part of a main event held at the Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts, it is good to have done it. A success.

But now it is time to concentrate on home activities.

Maybe even wrap some presents.

Do something with my grandchildren.


I even have this year's place names completed in new little plastic cups with candies for all.

So I am concentrating away on my home activities right now.

#homeactivities#communityeventsarefinished#beingbusywithhomeevents#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment