Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, December 12, 2022

ENJOY LOCAL EVENTS-MERRY MARKETPLACE AT RICHMOND GREEN 2022 IN RICHMOND HILL

 So I went to the Merry Marketplace at Richmond Green. 

Cold. Chatted with some vendors.

Enjoyed some music.

Randy performing on his guitar. First of several performers. I left after his set.
A little bit of the sunset from my Cell Phone camera.

I took some pictures then my battery needed charging so the lights after dark alluded me.

An entertainment area and later two bonfires for warmth for the people.
Would be prettier in the dark.

Lights on all the normal fixtures helped the event.
Having a reindeer and Santa area makes for good children photos.






Seeing it during the light is so different than viewing after dark.

The Market is only on Saturdays but the area can be visited any time during the week so maybe I could go back after dark to see it.

#merrymarketatRichmondGreen#richmondhillevents#yorkregionopenmic#seeingpeoplehavingfuninrichmondhill#freezingonaCanadiannight#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment