Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, August 3, 2021

WHY DOES SOMEONE WRITE A MEMOIRE??

 Memoires are supposed to be for celebrities right?

Wrong!!

I have been writing Memories of different events in my life.

One for memories of Algonquin Park.

My Italy trips is a work in progress. Ideas for several other themes. 

I feel the need to write various activities in my life as a story or memoire! Mostly for me to remember but also for my family.

Grandchildren can not listen to every story every time. Their eyes glaze over. So writing down the little tales of Adolph and my life will give them a picture about us.

I also find it therapeutic. Remembering, adding photos, momentos help to create the Memories of series.

Like Grandpa and his flag. Simple and to the point. One small event that tied with a modern event.

Will I include the memoires here, probably not as they are very long and full of lots of personal photos! There may be personal stuff that does not belong on the Internet!  My blog is for one reason but my memoires are for another.

How about you? Do you write a journal or record personal or family events? 

#memoires#memoriesrecordedinamemoriesofseries#writingthosepersonalstories#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment